Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another "mix" recipe from pancake mix. I suppose any kind of pancake mix should work. Very fast snack/treat for the kids!
- 1 1⁄4 cups jiffy pancake and waffle mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In an electric fry pan or heavy skillet, heat approximately 1 inch of fat or oil to 375°.
- Combine pancake mix, 2 tablespoons sugar, water and egg.
- Stir just until pancake mix is moistened.
- Drop from a teaspoon into hot fat. .
- Brown on both sides, then drain on paper towels.
- Blend sugar and cinnamon together in plastic or paper bag. .
- Add a few doughnuts at a time; shake to coat. Serve warm.
So yummy and simple! I cut the recipe down because I only had 1/2 cup of pancake mix, but they still turned out awesome. Will definitely make again.
Love this recipe so easy, I just added vanilla cinnamon and nutmeg. So good. Good job thanks for the cool recipe
We made this recipe for a pitch-in breakfast. It was easy to make and delicious!