1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Drop Doughnuts
Nana Lee's Note:
Another "mix" recipe from pancake mix. I suppose any kind of pancake mix should work. Very fast snack/treat for the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an electric fry pan or heavy skillet, heat approximately 1 inch of fat or oil to 375°.
- 2Combine pancake mix, 2 tablespoons sugar, water and egg.
- 3Stir just until pancake mix is moistened.
- 4Drop from a teaspoon into hot fat. .
- 5Brown on both sides, then drain on paper towels.
- 6Blend sugar and cinnamon together in plastic or paper bag. .
- 7Add a few doughnuts at a time; shake to coat. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Drop Doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 58.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: