Recipe by Nancy Ann
I like recipes that are tasty and easy. This is just that kind. I've made these for years and my family loves them. I don't remember where I got the recipe but it is a good one. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pancake mix, sugar, vanilla and milk, stirring until blended.
- Drop rounded half-teaspoons into hot fat, frying 4-6 balls at a time.
- Fry until brown and drain on paper towels.
- Roll warm doughnut balls in mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- For large amounts, mix and fry consecutive batches.
- DO NOT DOUBLE THE RECIPE: The longer the batter stands, the more leavening power it loses.