1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
Nancy Ann's Note:
I like recipes that are tasty and easy. This is just that kind. I've made these for years and my family loves them. I don't remember where I got the recipe but it is a good one. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pancake mix, sugar, vanilla and milk, stirring until blended.
- 2Drop rounded half-teaspoons into hot fat, frying 4-6 balls at a time.
- 3Fry until brown and drain on paper towels.
- 4Roll warm doughnut balls in mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- 5For large amounts, mix and fry consecutive batches.
- 6DO NOT DOUBLE THE RECIPE: The longer the batter stands, the more leavening power it loses.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 66.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g