True Texas's Note:
This is one of the many recipes my great-great aunt clipped from the newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Mix the margarine, sugar, egg and vanilla until creamy.
- 2Blend in flour mixture. Chill 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Shape into balls using level tablespoon of dough.
- 5Mix nuts with the 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 6Roll balls in nut-cinnamon mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Disc Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 886.8
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 847.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 68.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g