Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
The Penzey's catalog just arrived and included this recipe. The picture looked so inviting with the dip and strawberries layered in a parfait glass. I can't wait until strawberries are in season so that I can try this!
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (regular, low-fat or fat-free)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart strawberries or 1 quart fruit
- Allow all ingredients to come to room temperature.
- Mix all ingredients, except fruit, together in a bowl.
- Dip strawberries into mix and eat.
i used cream cheese but i am sure the results were not affected..... very yummy! i am not a fruit eater so i need an incentive..... this was a great one! i love cinnamon and was not disappointed by the recipe!