My husband remembers this from Pizza Inn; after a Google search I found the recipe on tastebook.com. Very yummy; the bread is so soft and the sugar mixture thickens a bit upon baking! (We like it without the pecans.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, cinnamon, sugar, and pecans in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Roll out bread dough into a rectangle, approximately 1/8" thick; be sure it's not longer than your baking pan! (If it springs back too much, let the dough rest before rolling some more.).
- 3Spread the sugar mixure onto the center of the dough, leaving 1/2" at the ends and enough bare dough on the sides for folding over.
- 4Bring the long sides in to form a seam on the top; pinch together well.
- 5Fold the ends in; pinch, or press closed with a fork- it can easily open while baking and all the yummy sugar mixture will run out!
- 6Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes; remove when nicely browned.
- 7Let rest for 15 minutes, then slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Dessert Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.3
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 157.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough