Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My husband remembers this from Pizza Inn; after a Google search I found the recipe on tastebook.com. Very yummy; the bread is so soft and the sugar mixture thickens a bit upon baking! (We like it without the pecans.)
- Combine butter, cinnamon, sugar, and pecans in a small bowl; set aside.
- Roll out bread dough into a rectangle, approximately 1/8" thick; be sure it's not longer than your baking pan! (If it springs back too much, let the dough rest before rolling some more.).
- Spread the sugar mixure onto the center of the dough, leaving 1/2" at the ends and enough bare dough on the sides for folding over.
- Bring the long sides in to form a seam on the top; pinch together well.
- Fold the ends in; pinch, or press closed with a fork- it can easily open while baking and all the yummy sugar mixture will run out!
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes; remove when nicely browned.
- Let rest for 15 minutes, then slice and enjoy!