Recipe by Stacey Dee
Just like the Theme parks make :) For a healthier alternative, Splenda works wonderfully with this recipe instead of white sugar.
- 1 egg white
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml whole almonds
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Lightly grease large cookie pan or line with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Lightly beat the egg white, add vanilla, and beat until frothy but not stiff.
- Add the nuts, and stir until well coated.
- Mix the sugar, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over the nuts.
- Toss to coat, and spread evenly on the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring about every 20 minutes or so, until golden.
- Allow to cool, then store nuts in airtight containers.