1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Crusted/Roasted Almonds
1 hr 29 mins
1 hr 24 mins
Stacey Dee's Note:
Just like the Theme parks make :) For a healthier alternative, Splenda works wonderfully with this recipe instead of white sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease large cookie pan or line with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- 3Lightly beat the egg white, add vanilla, and beat until frothy but not stiff.
- 4Add the nuts, and stir until well coated.
- 5Mix the sugar, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over the nuts.
- 6Toss to coat, and spread evenly on the prepared pan.
- 7Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring about every 20 minutes or so, until golden.
- 8Allow to cool, then store nuts in airtight containers.
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Crusted/Roasted Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1106.5
- Calories from Fat 636
- Total Fat 70.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 224.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 74.8 g
- Protein 31.6 g