This is not your typical coffee cake recipe. A double treat in using coffee in the mix.
Make and share this Cinnamon Crusted Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cake mix with eggs, oil and coffee in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Pour evenly into 2 greased (9 inch) round cake pans.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Stir in coconut and walnuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over cake batter.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire racks before removing cake layers from pans.