1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Crusted Coffee Cake
1 hr 10 mins
This is not your typical coffee cake recipe. A double treat in using coffee in the mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat cake mix with eggs, oil and coffee in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Pour evenly into 2 greased (9 inch) round cake pans.
- 4Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- 5Stir in coconut and walnuts.
- 6Sprinkle evenly over cake batter.
- 7Bake 30 minutes.
- 8Cool completely on wire racks before removing cake layers from pans.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Crusted Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 87.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g