Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I made this recipe to add to a tray of goodies for a baby shower. They went over really well. But, are quite rich!
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup cinnamon bark
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Mix margarine, both sugars& egg until light& creamy.
- Stir in oil.
- Add baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Add flour& continue mixing until smooth.
- Stir in chips, oats, cereal and coconut.
- Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.