Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
My kids love these things and they are so simple to make.
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, room temperature
- Heat the broiler of your oven to medium high, with rack 4-6 inches from heat.
- Place tortillas on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Broil until sugar is golden brown and has melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- The tortillas puff while broiling but become flat again once removed from the heat source.
- Cut each tortilla into wedges.
My brother and I used to make this when I was little. I was thinking about it but for the life of me I could not remember exactly what we did until I came across your posting. Thank you!!!! I drizzle honey over my pieces of tortilla. I was also craving banana so I sliced some and topped with cool whip. YUM!
I made these as a fun snack for DH and I, and we both enjoyed this simple sweet treat.
I make this recipe all the time for our kids and they LOVE it. Even the little one who is the pickiest eater out there. These Cinnamon Crunch Tortillas have the kids running home from the bus stop!