1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Crunch Tortillas
My kids love these things and they are so simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the broiler of your oven to medium high, with rack 4-6 inches from heat.
- 2Place tortillas on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 3Spread butter on one side of each tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 4Broil until sugar is golden brown and has melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5The tortillas puff while broiling but become flat again once removed from the heat source.
- 6Cut each tortilla into wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Crunch Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 232.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g