Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
All the flavor of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, only healthy! And with substance! You'll be full for hours. Adapted from TammysRecipes.com
- Mix oats, cinnamon, coconut, quinoa, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, and corn meal in a large bowl.
- Mix brown sugar and water in a small saucepan. Heat to boiling on medium heat. Reduce heat to low and stir for one minute longer.
- Remove syrup from heat, add oil and vanilla. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Grease 2 10x15" jelly roll pans and pour half the granola onto each pan. Spread evenly, but do not press down!
- Bake at 275 for 60-70 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Flip granola in large chunks. Store in airtight containers when completely cooled.