Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 12 6-inch tortillas
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine water and vanilla.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Lightly coat both sides of 3 tortillas with cooking spray.
- Lightly brush each side with water mixture and sprinkle each side with about 3/4 teaspoon sugar mixture.
- Place on a wire rack in a 15x10x1 inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, water mixture and sugar mixture.