Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from The Healthy Heart Cookbook.
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- Combine water and vanilla. Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Lightly coat both sides of tortillas with spray. Brush each side with water mixture. Sprinkle each side with 3/4 tsp sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place on wire rack on baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or till lightly browned.
Better then the ones you buy. Liked not only the taste but also that they were hart healthy, quick and easy. DH said these were the best cinnamon crisp he has ever had. Made as written and think the vanilla is a very nice touch. Thanks for the post.
These are pretty good, but mine didn't turn out very crisp. We also thought there was just a little too much cinnamon. They make nice dessert nachos. Thanks for posting!
WOW these are great. Everything is better homemade! And healthy!!!! Thanks