Recipe by nemokitty
This comes from The Healthy Heart Cookbook.
Top Review by Debbwl
Better then the ones you buy. Liked not only the taste but also that they were hart healthy, quick and easy. DH said these were the best cinnamon crisp he has ever had. Made as written and think the vanilla is a very nice touch. Thanks for the post.
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water and vanilla. Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Lightly coat both sides of tortillas with spray. Brush each side with water mixture. Sprinkle each side with 3/4 tsp sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place on wire rack on baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or till lightly browned.