Berliner Goere's Note:
Crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- 2Cream sugar, butter, shortening and eggs.
- 3In a seperate bowl sift together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; then beat into butter mix and mix well.
- 4Shape dough into 1 inch balls, roll in colored sugar and place on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for about 9-11 minutes.
- 6Temperature and time may vary according to your oven's accuracy (just eat the first one after it cooled off).
- 7Let cookies rest about 10 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Crinkles
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 73.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g