Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Easy fat free snack I invented one evening for a healthy dessert.
- 1 pear, sliced into 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar-free vanilla syrup (I used Torani brand)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fat free cream cheese
- 1 mini whole wheat pita bread (I use wild oats brand)
- In small microwaveable bowl, combine pear chunks, syrup and cinnamon. Microwave on medium power for 3 minutes or until pears are soft and mixture becomes syrupy.
- Meanwhile, toast mini pita in toaster.
- Stir cream cheese into pear mixture and spoon on top of warm pita.