1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Cream Roll-ups
Trisha W's Note:
A teacher I taught with brought these to the teacher's lounge once and we all loved them. I got the recipe from her. When ever I take these some place they are so-o-o-o much enjoyed that I am asked to bring them again the next time. This has happened repeatedly with two different groups with which I have regular meetings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg yolk and 1/4 C sugar; mix well.
- 2Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
- 3Spread cream cheese over each slice to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 4Roll up diagonally from point to point.
- 5In a shallow bowl, combine the cinnamon and 1 C sugar.
- 6Dip roll-ups in the melted butter, then in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 7Place in an ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 16-19 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Cream Roll-ups
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.2 mg
- Sodium 442.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g