Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple and easy using pre-frozen dough.
- 6 rhodes anytime cinnamon roll dough, baked & cubed (do not frost.)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 12 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- Thoroughly spray a 12-cup bundt pan or 9x13-inch glass pan with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle a layer of cinnamon roll cubes into the pan followed by a layer of cream cheese cubes. Add another layer of cinnamon roll cubes followed by the rest of the cream cheese.
- Blend eggs, butter, half & half, syrup and salt until smooth. Pour mixture over cream cheese and cinnamon cubes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- Remove wrap. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 60 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean. Do not underbake. If made in a bundt pan, invert immediately onto a serving platter. It is natural for the souffle to settle. Let cool 8-10 minutes before serving. Slice and serve with Apple Cider Syrup.