1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
I found these in a magazine, and just had to try them. They are really different and very good! The kids were wild about these. Try adding a dab of pineapple, or apricot jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- 2Mix cream cheese, egg yolk, and powdered sugar.
- 3Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- 4Spread 1 T cheese mixture on each slice bread.
- 5Roll up.
- 6Dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon sugar.
- 7Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (1107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.3
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 274.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g