Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this frosting on Cinnamon Toast Cupcakes--if there are any of those left to frost!! I am sure that it would be equally good on other cakes though.
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, if you prefer (or more)
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Then gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
- Frost cake or cupcakes and let frosting "set" for 20 minutes on counter or in the frig.
- The yield below is for cupcakes, but I would think that this would make 3-4 cups.
This is so good on the cinnamon toast cupcakes! I used more cinnamon than called for and loved the results. Thanks for this delicious frosting recipe!
Fantastic. I pretty much licked most of it out of the bowl, but that's ok, because I ate all of the cinnamon toast muffins too, so there wasn't much left to frost.