I just came across the recipe in my files. This is from my grandmother. She used to make these for my sisters and I when we visited her. I had to improvise the name, because on my card it's called My Grandchildren's Secret Recipe. I remember making these with her one visit. She was an amazing cook and had a way of making you feel as though 'you' were the secret ingredient in all the amazing recipes she made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the crust off the bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
- 2Mix the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk.
- 3Spread the filling on the bread, and roll up.
- 4Mix cinnamon and sugar.
- 5Dip sticks in melted butter, and then dip in cinnamon sugar mix.
- 6Sticks can be frozen at this time.
- 7Place on greased baking sheet, and bake at 325 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dessert Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.0
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.7 mg
- Sodium 676.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g