- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture
Directions See How It's Made
- Press 1 package of rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix sugar, cream cheese& vanilla.
- Spread on pressed rolls.
- Place other package of rolls on top of mixture, trying to cover as much as possible.
- Spread melted butter or margarine on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon& sugar mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°.
- Cool and cut into squares.