1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Crackers
1 hr 5 mins
Chef #1137812's Note:
Reminiscent of cinnamon graham crackers. Low-carb and soy-free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Mix together dry ingredients, then add water.
- 3Spread mixture on cookie sheet on silicone baking mat.
- 4Cover with waxed paper and roll or pat out to even thickness -- thinner is better, but thickness must be uniform so that edges do not overcook.
- 5Score into squares using a pizza cutter.
- 6Bake for about 1 hour, until crispy. Crackers will continue to crisp as they cool.
- 7Allow to cool, then break apart on scores.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: