Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Reminiscent of cinnamon graham crackers. Low-carb and soy-free.
Make and share this Cinnamon Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients, then add water.
- Spread mixture on cookie sheet on silicone baking mat.
- Cover with waxed paper and roll or pat out to even thickness -- thinner is better, but thickness must be uniform so that edges do not overcook.
- Score into squares using a pizza cutter.
- Bake for about 1 hour, until crispy. Crackers will continue to crisp as they cool.
- Allow to cool, then break apart on scores.
I used the darker flax meal to make these as it was what I had, I also didn't use all the splenda I just used 1/4 a cup other than that it was the recipe said. I make these quite a lot but I make the savoury kind with parmesan and they are yummy so I kind of thought I would like them and I wasn't disappointed. Made for honor thy mother May 2011