Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
A great cinnamon cookie - wonderful with a cup of coffee or a nice cup of tea
- 2 3⁄4 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dairy-free margarine
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together first four ingredients.
- In another bowl, cream togther margarine and sugar.
- Gradually add dry ingredients.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, then roll in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Place about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes (or until lightly browned) at 400.