Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cinnamon to tickle your taste buds!!! :D
- Grease the baking tray with a smidge of butter.
- Sift the flour and ground cinnamon into a bowl.
- Cut the butter into smallish pieces and add it to the flour and cinnamon.
- Rub the mixture with your fingers until it looks crumbly.
- Add the sugar and milk and knead the mixture into a soft ball.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and put in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Put the dough onto a floured surface and roll it out.
- Use the cookie cutters to cut them into different shapes.
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 mins until they are golden brown.
- Leave to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Enjoy! :D.