Cinnamon to tickle your taste buds!!! :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease the baking tray with a smidge of butter.
- 2Sift the flour and ground cinnamon into a bowl.
- 3Cut the butter into smallish pieces and add it to the flour and cinnamon.
- 4Rub the mixture with your fingers until it looks crumbly.
- 5Add the sugar and milk and knead the mixture into a soft ball.
- 6Wrap the dough in cling film and put in fridge for 15 minutes.
- 7Put the dough onto a floured surface and roll it out.
- 8Use the cookie cutters to cut them into different shapes.
- 9Bake the cookies for 10-15 mins until they are golden brown.
- 10Leave to cool for about 20 minutes.
- 11Sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- 12Enjoy! :D.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g