1/30 Photos of Cinnamon Cookies
These are one of the best cookies I have ever eaten. They make up easily, and they disappear fast. I make these every year when we put up our Christmas Tree. I serve them with hot Cocoa while we decorate our tree. I swear the cookies are anticipated as much as the tree!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixer bowl, cream together sugar and butter; beat in egg and vanilla.
- 2Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- 3Add to butter mixture.
- 4Blend well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or till firm enough to roll into balls.
- 6Shape dough into small balls about 3/4-inch in diameter.
- 7Roll in cinnamon sugar to coat.
- 8Set cookies 1-inch apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or till the edges are lightly browned.
- 10Cool slightly on pans, then remove to racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 38.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g