Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These cookies are on my "to bake" list for Christmas.
Make and share this Cinnamon Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml white sugar
- 1 egg
- 22.18 ml molasses
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 5.52 ml baking soda
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in egg and molasses, blending well.
- Mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.