1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Cookies
Only makes 16--believe me, it won't be enough. They are kind of like a snickerdoodle, only better--I think with the addition of cinnamon chips. They are great for the times you do not want a lot of cookies laying around to tempt you...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2If using dark or nonstick pans, only preheat to 350°F.
- 3Beat 1 1/2 cups sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs in large bowl, with mixer on medium speed till creamy.
- 4Stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Stir in cinnamon chips and pecans.
- 5Mix 2 tbs sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 6Shape dough by 1/4 cupfuls into balls.
- 7Roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture and then place balls 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet--do not flatten.
- 8Bake 13-17 minutes or until they appear "set" or light brown.
- 9Immediately remove them from sheet to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 135.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips