Denise in da Kitchen's Note:
From the Pet Good Cook's Collection, this is a nice light little cookie.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream shortening and 3/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add 1/2 of the flour mixture then the evaporated milk and then the remaining flour mixture; mix after each addition.
- 5Form rounded teaspoons of dough into a ball and roll in sugar.
- 6Place on greased baking sheets then flatten into a 1/8 inch thick circle.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes or until light brown.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Cookie Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 872.9
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 792.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 80.1 g
- Protein 10.0 g