Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Pet Good Cook's Collection, this is a nice light little cookie.
Make and share this Cinnamon Cookie Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and 3/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add 1/2 of the flour mixture then the evaporated milk and then the remaining flour mixture; mix after each addition.
- Form rounded teaspoons of dough into a ball and roll in sugar.
- Place on greased baking sheets then flatten into a 1/8 inch thick circle.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool on wire racks.