1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Coffee Scones
Two of me favorite thhings cinnamon and coffee! This is a grand breakfast scone thats a bit on the lighter side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 3/4 cup light margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins or 1/2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or 1/2 cup walnuts
- milk, for toppings (optional)
- sugar, for toppings (optional)
- 1Stir together the flour, cinnamon, and Splenda.
- 2Cut the margarine into tablespoon pieces and blend with the pastry blender or two knives into the dry mixture (margarine pieces should be the size of small peas.).
- 3Mix together the eggs, coffee, and milk.
- 4Stir into the dry mixture to form a soft dough.
- 5Stir in the fruit and nuts.
- 6Turn dough out onto a floured board and gently pat into a circle of dough about 1/2" thick.
- 7Cut out rounds with floured biscuit cutter and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- 8Gently brush tops with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- 9Bake in a preheated 400° F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Coffee Scones
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 419.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: