- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules (I use decaf)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine coffee granules, cinnamon and salt.
- Mash with back of spoon until powdery and mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until smooth, add in coffee mixture and vanilla.
- Alternately beat in confectioner's sugar and milk until desired consistency.
- You may not need to add all milk and sugar.