Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this out of a local cookbook. I don't drink coffee but made it for some friends who loved it. The recipe makes a lot and I had to guess on servings. I put this in a pretty jar and gave it as a gift.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant coffee
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In bowl mix all ingredients.
- Place in sealed container for up to six months.
- To Use: Add 2-3 tbs to a large mug of hot water.
I used Splenda for the sugar and a quarter the amount of creamer from personal preference. I ask you, whats not to love about cinnamon, chocolate and coffee? :D
I just made a cup of this for myself. I don't like my coffee sweet so just a little sugar for me. The cocoa powder and the cinnamon was a perfect match. Thanks for sharing