Cook1 hr 10 mins
This has a great texture with a struesel topping. I like to make this for Holiday breakfasts.
Make and share this Cinnamon Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and 2 cups sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Add alternately with sour cream, beating lightly after each addition.
- Spoon 1/3rd of the batter into greased 10 inch tube pan.
- Mix nuts, cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- Sprinkle 1/3 over batter.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Bake at 350* for 70 minutes, or until cake tests done.