Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For gift giving, place coffee mix in clear canisters. Decorate canisters with ribbon. Don't forget to add mixing directions in the gift card.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant coffee crystals
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in airtight container no longer than 6 months.
- For one serving: 1 cup hot water and 2 to 3 tablespoons coffee mix.
I halved this and made it this afternoon when I really needed some coffee. Love the name of this mix(It reminds me of my favourite shopping mall in Oman called Capital Commercial Centre[CCC]). I used 3 tbsps. of this mix to make 1 serving for myself. This was nice, but I had to add 2 tsps. sugar because I found it a little too bitter for my taste. It'll make a nice and pretty gift for coffee lovers:)
I know this by the Fireside Coffee, but anyway you say it, it's GOOD! My version also has nutmeg and I always give this out starting in the fall and for the kids teachers as gifts!! I'm glad to see others drink this also!!