Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Something a little different for the martini glass. This one is served warm. Requires advanced preparation.
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 (375 ml) bottle vodka
- apple cider
- cinnamon sugar
Drink (6 ounces cinnamon vodka plus)
- 1 cup apple cider
- Make the Cinnamon-Flavored vodka: place 2 cinnamon sticks inside the bottle of vodka—you may need to pour out a small amount of the vodka to make room for the cinnamon sticks; seal tightly and let stand at room temperature for about 2 weeks, depending on the desired level of flavor.
- Shake the bottle every few days; remove the cinnamon sticks and use.
- Rim the glass: dip the edges of 4 martini glasses in apple cider and rim them with cinnamon sugar.
- Make the drink: In a small saucepan, combine the 1 cup cider and 6 oz. vodka; heat over medium to medium-high heat until warm but not hot.
- Pour into rimmed martini glasses and serve.
This was really good, except tasted WAY better cold, shaken like your usual martini.