1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Chunkies
These slightly chewy cinnamon bar cookies are made with a cinnamon swirl added to the batter. *UPDATE: As of Aug 31 '09 I have reduced the amount of sugar from 1 1/2 to 1 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Mix flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 2Beat eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed.
- 3Add 2/3 cup of the sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Add vanilla.
- 5Add flour mixture, beating just enough to blend in flour.
- 6Spread batter in greased 13x9-inch pan.
- 7Beat butter, remaining 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- 8Drop on top of batter; swirl into batter.
- 9Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- 10Cool in pan on wire rack then cut into 20 bars, 2 1/2x3-inch each.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chunkies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 112.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g