Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very low-fat snack for a sweet tooth! 8)
Make and share this Cinnamon Chocolate Sherbet recipe from Food.com.
- In saucepan, mix cocoa, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Whisk in the water; bring to a boil.
- Continue whisking to break up lumps and prevent burning.
- Reduce heat and simmer 2-3 minutes, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat add the milk and vanilla; let cool.
- When the mixture reaches room temperature, pour in ice-cream maker.
- Freeze according to directions (if firmer texture is desired, remove from freezer, put in a dish, cover and freeze longer).