Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delish recipe (chick drink, according to DH) from Rick Bayless' new cookbook "Frontera". A bit sweet, but YUM!!! The recipe calls for cinammon agave syrup, but I just used a homemade cinnamon simple syrup (simple syrup with a stick of cinnamon during cooking).
- 42.52 g white tequila
- 14.17 g Creme de Cacao
- 14.17 g cinnamon agave syrup or 14.17 g simple syrup
- 14.17 g chocolate syrup (good quality, room temp)
- 6-10 ice cubes
- cinnamon sugar
- Wet the rim of a small martini glass and dip the rim in cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add remaining ingredients EXCEPT ice cubes. Shake for ten seconds to completely blend the chocolate sauce.
- Add the ice to the shaker, then shake vigorously for at least 15 seconds, or until tiny ice crystals form.
- Strain into the sugar-crusted glass and serve immediately.