1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Chocolate Cocktail (Rick Bayless)
This is a delish recipe (chick drink, according to DH) from Rick Bayless' new cookbook "Frontera". A bit sweet, but YUM!!! The recipe calls for cinammon agave syrup, but I just used a homemade cinnamon simple syrup (simple syrup with a stick of cinnamon during cooking).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces white tequila
- 1/2 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1/2 ounce cinnamon agave syrup or 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce chocolate syrup (good quality, room temp)
- 6 -10 ice cubes
- cinnamon sugar
- 1Wet the rim of a small martini glass and dip the rim in cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- 2In a cocktail shaker, add remaining ingredients EXCEPT ice cubes. Shake for ten seconds to completely blend the chocolate sauce.
- 3Add the ice to the shaker, then shake vigorously for at least 15 seconds, or until tiny ice crystals form.
- 4Strain into the sugar-crusted glass and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chocolate Cocktail (Rick Bayless)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 54.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: