- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.
- Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer of firm up in your refrigerator freezer 2-4 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle with additional chips.