Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A wonderful summertime treat! If desired use my Really Easy and Good Caramel Sauce, Kittencal's Brown Sugar Caramel Sauce or Ice Cream Topping or Deluxe Chocolate sauce, Deluxe Chocolate Sauce/Syrup for this.
- 2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 cups granola cereal
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 10 scoops vanilla ice cream
- caramel syrup or chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large heavy zip-loc plastic bag crush the cereal and granola with a rolling pin.
- Add in the mini chocolate chips and shake to combine, then place on a plate.
- Using a metal ice cream scoop remove one scoop of ice cream from container and shape into a ball.
- Roll each ice cream ball evenly into the crumb mixture then place on freezer-proof baking dish or plate; freeze until very firm.
- Drizzle the balls with syrup before serving.