A wonderful summertime treat! If desired use my Really Easy and Good Caramel Sauce, Kittencal's Brown Sugar Caramel Sauce or Ice Cream Topping or Deluxe Chocolate sauce, Deluxe Chocolate Sauce/Syrup for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large heavy zip-loc plastic bag crush the cereal and granola with a rolling pin.
- 2Add in the mini chocolate chips and shake to combine, then place on a plate.
- 3Using a metal ice cream scoop remove one scoop of ice cream from container and shape into a ball.
- 4Roll each ice cream ball evenly into the crumb mixture then place on freezer-proof baking dish or plate; freeze until very firm.
- 5Drizzle the balls with syrup before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Coated Ice Cream Balls
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 90.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g