Another easy and healthier choice for a chocolate chip cake, this one with a twist. You can even add other alterations to it like perhaps add some nuts. I hope you like it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x 13 inch rectangular baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients and set aside (last 3 ingredients).
- In another bowl, cram oil, sugar and eggs.
- Add yogurt and vanilla, beat well.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda and beat until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle half of combined topping ingredients over batter in pan.
- Spoon remaining batter in pan, followed b remaining topping mixture.
- Bake in over for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. ENJOY!
A very light and moist cake with chocolate chips and cinnamon giving it a suitable icing that adds to the flavour of this delightful cake that I made one substitution for with pure cane sugar instead of honey which does not alter the final results of the cake