This is so delicious. I made it with cherries instead of apricots and it was incredible. I got it from the Cake Mix Doctor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Streusel Filling.
- 2Place 2 tbsps. cake mix, apricots or cherries, chocolate chips, and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir well. Set the bowl aside.
- 3Place the remaining cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, sugar, and eggs in a large bowl.
- 4Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more.
- 5Pour 2/3rds of the batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
- 6Spoon the filling over the batter in the pan. Pour the remaining third of the batter over the filling and smooth again.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Cool.
- 8Sift the confectioners' sugar over the top for garnish.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chocolate Apricot Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.5
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 439.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g