Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My Sis loves this at Panera Bread Company. This is similar to a coffee cake.
Make and share this Cinnamon Chip Scone recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda together.
- Cut in the butter. I only used 1 stick of butter myself. The first time I made this I used 3 different kinds of measuring cups; don't do that, lol, it didn't work, lol.
- Mix in egg and buttermilk; mix together.
- Add cinnamon baking chips.
- Pat out on bench flour; make round; pat down.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut into 6 wedges; separate and bake 15 or 20 minutes in a 425 degree Fahrenheit oven until done. The scones that I didn't seperate completely didn't cook as fast.