Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is so amazing because if features cinnamon chips! Cinnamon chips are an absolute must have for holiday baking! They are a seasonal item, so, when you come across them, buy extra! You can also order all different brands off the internet in bulk. They are fabulous in these cookies as well as breads and muffins and molasses ginger cookies!
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Combine the flour and the baking soda and then add it to the butter mixture, beating well to combine.
- Stir in the oats, cinnamon chips, chocolate chips, and raisins.
- Drop by tablespoon fulls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until they are lightly browned.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes before removing.