Chef #926739's Note:
This recipe is so amazing because if features cinnamon chips! Cinnamon chips are an absolute must have for holiday baking! They are a seasonal item, so, when you come across them, buy extra! You can also order all different brands off the internet in bulk. They are fabulous in these cookies as well as breads and muffins and molasses ginger cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 3Combine the flour and the baking soda and then add it to the butter mixture, beating well to combine.
- 4Stir in the oats, cinnamon chips, chocolate chips, and raisins.
- 5Drop by tablespoon fulls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes until they are lightly browned.
- 7Let cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes before removing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (621 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2604.3
- Calories from Fat 1057
- Total Fat 117.5 g
- Saturated Fat 68.8 g
- Cholesterol 455.5 mg
- Sodium 1412.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 367.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.0 g
- Sugars 214.1 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips