Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nice, light biscuit type muffin. From Hershey!
- 2 cups all-purpose biscuit mix
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease or paper line 12 muffin cups.
- Stir together all ingredients until just moistened.
- Divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or just until browned.
- Cool slightly and then remove from pan.
Awesome muffins. I will definitely make again. So easy but tasty. Would be great for a brunch or company.
Good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used heart healthy bisquick and canola oil as that is what I had. We enjoyed them both warm and cool. They taste like a cinnamon roll without all the work. Actually my youngest thought they were better then cinnamon rolls!
YUM! Quick and easy. I used a little more that 1 cup of chips...just to use up an already opened bag. They were great right out of the oven and later rewarmed.