Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a non-stick muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; stir in sugars, then cinnamon chips and nuts.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients.
- Spoon into muffin cups and bake for 18-21 minutes, or until golden brown.
These were good and a hit with the class I shared these with. I thought the texture was a bit dry, but still quite good. I got 12 muffins and baked them 18 minutes. Thanks for sharing!
Flavorful, moist muffin! Got 10 regular sized muffins, though, instead of the 12.
Had some cinnamon chips to use and was glad I tried your recipe! Used low-fat milk and canola oil. Didn't add any walnuts. Baked at 350 for about 25 minutes. They came out moist and oh so good! thanks Joy! :)