My dad's favorite!
Make and share this Cinnamon Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add applesauce and eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
- Mix well
- Add cinnamon chips and pecans.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 18-22 mins.
- Cool 10 mins in pans and remove to wire rack.
these were ok
Had some cinnamon chips I needed to use up - choose your recipe because it used some applesauce which lightened the muffins! Loved these, added a little less sugar (and would probably only use 1/2 cup next time) because of the sweetness of the cinnamon chips. Thanks Shy! :)