1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Chip Muffins
This adapted from a chocolate chip muffin recipe I found on the internet some years ago. My 11yo son always requests these when it's time to take treats to school. I have doubled the recipe so it should yield 24 muffins, but I think I must not fill them as full because I think I usually get closer to 30 muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Line 24-30 muffin cups with cupcake papers.
- 3In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- 4In another bowl, mix milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- 5Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients, and stir just to combine.
- 6Stir in chips.
- 7Sppon batter into prepared muffin cups and bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Remove muffin tin to a wire rack, cool 5 minutes, and remove from tins to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Sodium 231.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips